Finish Ultimate Challenge Money Back Guarantee
FINISH® ULTIMATE “MONEY BACK GUARANTEE” REBATE OFFER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DSTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. VALID WHILE SUPPLIES OF QUALIFYING FINISH® Ultimate PRODUCT LAST OR UNTIL March 31, 2024 AT 11:59 PM ET, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST.
Offer Summary: The Finish Ultimate “Money Back Guarantee” Rebate Offer (“Offer”) starts October 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 31, 2024 at 11:59 PM ET or whenever Qualifying Products remain on shelf, whichever occurs first (“Purchase Period”). The “Redemption Period” starts October 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM ET and ends on April 30, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET. During the Purchase Period, Participants (defined in Section 2 below), who make a “Qualifying Purchase” during the Purchase Period and are not satisfied with the Qualifying Purchase, defined below, can elect to receive a refund of their Qualifying Purchase in the form of a Refund check (the “Refund”). Request for Refund must be made within 30 days of purchase (based on date on Receipt). A “Qualifying Purchase” is a purchase of any five (5) grocery food items and purchase of Finish® Ultimate 62ct, Finish® Ultimate 38ct, Finish® Ultimate 52ct, Finish® Ultimate 17ct, Finish® Ultimate 11ct, Finish® Ultimate 28ct, Finish® Ultimate Infinity Shine 62ct (the “Qualifying Products”) during the Purchase Period. Receive a refund of your food items up to $30.00. The amount of the food items excluding tax, less any coupons or other discounts to the purchase price received at point of sale (including store cash or rewards discounts), provided that the maximum value of the Refund will not exceed $30.00. Sponsor and its agents reserve the right to adjust Refund amount if a coupon value is present on the receipt, believed to be received as a discount on the Qualifying Product.
1. Eligibility: The Offer is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time that a Qualifying Purchase was made. Void where prohibited by law. Individuals who meet these eligibility requirements are referred to herein as “Participants.” Participation constitutes a Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Reckitt Benckiser LLC (“Sponsor”), and Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc. (“Administrator”), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
2. Offer Instructions: During the Purchase Period, Participants must make a Qualifying Purchase and save the original register receipt and original packaging from the Qualifying Purchase to participate in the Offer. To receive a Refund, the Participant must complete a two-step process (“Claim”). First, during the Redemption Period, a Participant who follows the above instructions and does not get the cookware (specific cookware defined by each recipe below) completely clean and is not satisfied with Finish® Ultimate® must go to www.finishdishwashing.com and complete the Mail In Rebate Request steps as mentioned below, within 30 days of purchase:
Mail In Rebate Request:
i. Print and complete the Money Back Guarantee form available on www.finishultimatechallenge.com within 30 days of purchase
ii. Complete the official registration form, providing Participant’s complete first and last name (initials not permitted), complete street address (P.O. Boxes not permitted), city, state, ZIP code, valid email address (optional)
iii. Mail the completed form, including the following:
a. The original UPC code removed from the laminate or tub of the Qualifying Product (DO NOT return the actual package containing the Qualifying Product); and
b. The original dated purchase receipt (in store or online), including the purchase price of the Qualifying Ingredients circled; and
c. Photographs of the dirty dishes after they were cleaned with the Qualifying Product
d. Mail to:
Finish Ultimate Challenge Money Back Guarantee
PO Box 1056
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1056
Online Rebate Request:
i. Within 30 days of purchase, complete the official registration form found at FinishUltimateChallengeRebate.com, providing Participant’s complete first and last name (initials not permitted), complete street address (P.O. Boxes not permitted), city, state, ZIP code, valid email address (optional)
ii. Upload the original UPC code removed from the laminate or tub of the Qualifying Product (DO NOT return the actual bottle containing the Qualifying Product); and
iii. Upload the original dated purchase receipt (in-store and online), including purchase price of the of the Qualifying Ingredients circled; and
iv. Upload the photographs of the dirty dishes after they were cleaned with the Qualifying Product
NOTE: Online orders require ship confirmation.
3. Offer Limitations: Each Participant may only participate once during the Offer. Multiple submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. Only one Participant per household may participate during the Offer. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored. Allow 8 - 12 weeks for mailing of refund check. P.O. Box addresses will not be honored. Refund checks must be cashed within 90 days of issuance date.
4. Limitations Of Liability: Officers, directors, agents and employees of the Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliated entities, and their respective advertising, promotion and web design agencies, independent contractors (collectively referred to as “Released Parties”) are not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or jumbled, scrambled or misdirected registrations or orders, or transmissions, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for any damage to any person’s computer related to participating in the Offer. Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, unintelligible, postage due, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, damaged, late, lost or stolen grocery register Receipts, redemption materials or incorrect or inaccurate registration or order information, whether caused by Internet users or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the administration of the Offer. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in any Offer-related materials. Participants found tampering with, abusing any aspect of the Offer, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. If in the judgment of Sponsor, the Offer is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, which in Sponsor’s judgment, may corrupt the administration, security, or fairness of the Offer, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate the Offer and send Refunds to those Participants that submitted their Claims prior to termination. RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, PARTICIPANTS SHOULD CHECK THEIR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO THE INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT.
5. Release: Released Parties expressly disclaim any responsibility, and each Participant agrees to hold Released Parties harmless from all liability for any costs, claims, damages or any other injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), disability or loss to any person or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights such as right of publicity/privacy, libel or slander) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Offer, the delivery and/or subsequent acceptance of Refund, submission of Claim or any Offer related activity. Released Parties are not responsible for any loss (financial or otherwise), liability, injury (including death) or damage to persons or property, which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the purchase of, use or misuse of Refund or any Qualifying Product. Released Parties further assume no liability either for the cancellation, modification or premature conclusion of the Offer for any reason.
6. Disputes: THE OFFER IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN NEW JERSEY. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR ASSERTING ANY CLAIMS SHALL BE A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM THE END DATE OF THE REDEMPTION PERIOD. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE OFFER OR ANY FINISH DISH DETERGENT REFUND AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
8. General: Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Offer; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Offer. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the result in the individual utilizing the same to be ineligible to participate in the Offer. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Conditions and Offer details contained in Offer Materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
9. Sponsor/Administrator: The Offer is sponsored by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, 399 Interpace Pkwy, Parsippany, NJ 07054, and is administered by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc. 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.